To help local people with their problems, Cat Smith MP is currently advertising for a caseworker to join her staff team in the constituency.
The successful applicant will need to:
- attend surgeries and other meetings as appropriate
- manage and progress a portfolio of casework appropriately
- liaise with government agencies, voluntary sector and others to resolve constituency matters
- develop knowledge in specialist areas
- be sympathetic to the values of the Labour Party and wider Labour Movement
- have a current full UK driving licence
- ability to operate in a political environment
For full details please see the advert on W4MPjobs.org.