I'm Cat Smith and these are my pledges to you, if you elect me as your MP:
- I will be a visible and accessible MP, with a full-time staffed office in the constituency, which our current Conservative MP has failed to deliver.
- I will vote to repeal the Tories' Health and Social Care Act which has privatised parts of our NHS, putting private profit before patient health.
- I will oppose unsafe and environmentally damaging fracking and ensure action to tackle catastrophic climate change is high on the government’s agenda.
- I will vote to cap gas and electricity bills until 2017 whilst a Labour government reforms the broken energy market.
- I will vote to scrap the unfair bedroom tax which hits some of the poorest in our community, in very many cases disabled people.